- About the Role…We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Support Intern to join our Tech team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, have excellent problem-solving skills, and be able to communicate technical information to non-technical users effectively.This unique opportunity will allow the candidate to be exposed to the workings of a growing media company as well as working with an experienced team!
(Successful candidates must be able to commit 6 months of internship from Jan/Feb 2024 onwards.)
What you will do:
- Work with the team to resolve IT support requests from employees (hardware, software or network connectivity)
- Provide 1st level desktop, network and application support
- Support and troubleshoot software and hardware equipment needs across TSL SG & its overseas counterparts
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve software and hardware issues
- Support and maintain physical security systems such as CCTV, door access etc.
- Maintain and update technical documentation.
- Collaborate closely with the HR team to ensure a smooth and seamless onboarding and exit process on IT related matters.
- Assist with Asset Tracking and Asset Management.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and assignments as needed.
The successful candidate should have:
- Possess or currently studying for a diploma/degree in Information Technology field or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of operating systems, software, and hardware, including Windows and Mac OS
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment