We have started hiring for 2021 so write in now!
We regularly update this page with job vacancies from the companies under TSL Media – TSL, Eatbook, Zula and MS News.
Internship positions for July 2021 Intake
- 4 x TSL YouTube Video Producer Assistant
- 1 x TSL Production Assistant
- 4 x TSL Creative Assistant (Handles TSL’s FB Video + Photography)
- 4 x TSL Editorial Assistant (Lifestyle)
- 2 x TSL Editorial Assistant (Home & Living)
- 4 x TSL Regional Editorial Assistant (Japan/Korea) – Based in Singapore
- 1 x TSL Regional Editorial Assistant (Malaysia) – based in Malaysia
- 2 x Visual Storyteller Assistant
- 1 x Content Strategist Assistant
- 2 x Software Engineer Assistant
- 1 x Social Media Assistant (IG and TikTok)
- 3 x Eatbook Editorial Assistant
- 3 x Eatbook Video Producer Assistant
- 3 x Eatbook Creative Assistant (Handles EB’s FB Video + Photography)
- 2 x MS News Editorial Assistant (News + Current Affairs)
- 2 x Zula Editorial Assistant
- 2 x Zula Video Producer Assistant
About Our Internships
We receive a lot of applications so please read these instructions carefully to increase your chances of getting an interview. Our next internship batch starts in July 2021 and you can start applying now.
- All interns have to commit to a 6-month long internship, no exception. If you’re still in school and a confused millennial, take a gap semester. It may be the best decision you make.
- For those looking for industrial attachments, we regularly work with unis and polys and if your course is relevant, you can take up our internship as part of your school’s attachment. We’ve worked officially with NTU Wee Kim Wee, NUS FASS/CNM, SMU, SP Mass Comm, NYP, etc.
- All positions need a portfolio. Journalist interns should share writing samples. Video producers should include links to their videos. Creatives should include links to their photography work. Advertising executives have to score 18/20 on this test to get an interview.
If you have an interest in pursuing a career in the media industry, TSL is where you’ll get to learn first-hand from the leading lifestyle publisher in Singapore. You don’t have to be super experienced, but you must show potential as these are competitive positions. We’ll teach you everything else. If you still can’t imagine what your first job would be after you graduate, this internship may just help you figure that out.
We are a young start-up with a dynamic working environment. You will not be chucked in a corner and left to do menial work. Our interns are mentored by experienced full-timers and you will be given hands-on experience and opportunities. The office culture is open and collaborative and many interns graduate with lifelong friends.
If you’re just looking for ‘fun’ content for your Instagram account and to ‘play’, this is not the internship for you. We are looking for applicants with a mature attitude towards work, who’ll put in their 100% during their internship. If you get triggered when people give you feedback, do not apply because nobody is going to entertain your ego. We value interns who recognise feedback is required for growth. And that in every job, there are also the less fun parts that require self-discipline.