About the Role…
This role will be responsible for supporting the Key Accounts Team in a variety of sales and marketing initiatives. This includes conducting audience and market research, preparing proposals, and liaising with vendors for production. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about marketing and digital media, has excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and is a self-starter who can work independently.
What you will do:
- Support the development and execution of integrated campaigns, with a focus on content marketing, KOL management, social media management, storytelling, branding and digital marketing
- Support in campaign briefs that understand the business challenge clearly and provide sufficient background information for teams to work with.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (such as Project Management, Creative and Editorial) to ensure campaigns are delivered on time to the highest quality standards.
- Assist in maintaining relationships with assigned clients and key stakeholders: Providing active follow-up and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Compile data and provide preliminary insights, to support campaign strategy and optimise performance.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing campaigns, proposals, presentations, and coordination of events.
- Conduct market research and compile reports on competitors and industry trends.
- Collaborate with vendors to obtain quotations and ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing and sales reports for management.
The successful candidate should have:
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Arts School. Undergraduates are welcome too.
- Proactive communication, good writing and research skills
- Able to handle multiple projects and enquiries simultaneously, managing priorities and time effectively
- Have interest in Media/Business/Creative Agency/Client Management
- Keen to learn new skills
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, technologies, and best practices