About the role…
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources professional with experience in Talent & Culture. The ideal candidate should be at at the Assistant Manager level, and is looking to make a career move into supervisory capacity within the Human Resources function.
The primary role will be focused on 1) Championing the design and implementation of people and culture initiatives, and 2) management of our talent strategy, which includes talent retention and acquisition.
What will you do:
People & Culture
- Support the development of a strong and positive company culture, led by values and vision of the founder and management
- Promote diversity and inclusion initiatives within the organization – create and implement programs that celebrate diversity and ensure an inclusive work environment
- Champion initiatives that foster a positive and inclusive company culture, such as team-building activities, recognition programs, and diversity and inclusion efforts
- Establish effective communication channels to solicit employee feedback on culture-related matters
- Act as a liaison between employees and management, addressing concerns and suggestions
- Conduct regular surveys and assessments to gauge employee satisfaction and propose improvements accordingly
- Work closely with Head of HR in executing HR-related projects and initiatives
- Contribute to the development of HR policies and guidelines.
- Oversee the recruitment and hiring process to attract and retain top talent
- Execute recruitment strategy to identify, attract, and hire the best candidates
- Collaborate with senior management to understand the company’s staffing needs and long-term talent requirements
- Develop and manage a talent pipeline to ensure a steady flow of qualified candidates
- Mentor and set goals for a team of recruiters
- Continuously improve candidate and employee experience
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Administration/Human Resources Management
- Proficiency in Google Workspace
- Proven experience in culture development, talent acquisition and recruitment
- Hands-on experience in using applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other HR software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Professional certification in HR (e.g. IHRP-CP, SHRM) is desirable.