About the Role…
The Group Strategy Analyst position resides in the founder’s office and reports directly to the Group Chief of Staff. The candidate will work closely with the senior management team and will receive constant guidance across the term.
This unique opportunity will allow the candidate to be exposed to the workings of the largest new media business in Singapore and help drive real and impactful decisions that will define the company’s path forward.
What you will do:
- Support the development of the company’s strategy via indepth market study & competitor research
- Provide in-depth analysis and recommendations for management decision-making
- Support management meetings and strategic discussions and help supplement internal or external data to drive decision making
- Identify potential opportunities and risks to the business and recommend potential business models or plans to address each topic effectively
- Support the management team in ad-hoc projects including office improvement projects, employee wellness programs, new business development, CSR programs
The successful candidate should have:
- Undergraduate or MBA candidate majoring in Business, Finance or Economics.
- Proficient in Google Workspace
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage multiple activities and projects.
- Passion for new media, media, agency business
- Able to commit to 6 months full time internship starting from Dec 2023/Jan 2024