About the role…
The primary focus will be the support of TSL’s Academy business in collaboration with leading institutes of higher learning (IHLs). The role will also have a secondary focus on supporting group-wide initiatives such as internal events, market research, and production logistics.
This role will best fit someone who has a passion for Learning & Development (L&D), training, and project management. In this role, you will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders, and will be reporting to the Head of Special Projects.
What you will do:
- Trainer coordination: Coordinate training onboarding and training schedules with internal trainers and guest trainers
- Logistics: To manage logistical coordination between internal and external stakeholders. Informing them of training dates, such as timings, syllabus etc.
- Onsite support: Provide onsite support during training sessions, helping to oversee the guests, and also facilitating in other aspects of the courses
- To be able to do outreach to secure partnerships to bring to life key events
- To maintain close communications with partners to review and improve training sessions
- Support the management team in ad-hoc projects including office improvement projects, employee wellness programs, new business development, CSR programmes
You should possess:
- Undergraduate who can commit to at least 6 months of internship
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and driven individual
- Crafting compelling copy and writing briefs
- Passion for education or training & development business