About the role…
We are looking for a Project Executive to take ownership of the full lifecycle of our client’s projects. You’ll serve as the link between our sales team, clients, and content production teams. Your high work ethic, excellent organizational skills, ability to draft accurate timelines and keep to it will help us deliver some of our best work together.
What you will do:
- Take over liaising with clients from the time project briefs are signed and ensuring its delivery until the end
- Planning, organizing, managing & executing the content deliverables, working with other leads to ensure quality output from brief to delivery
- Be able to accurately identify timelines to produce and maintain detailed and robust project plans
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Stay on top of project’s progress and changes, constantly checking in to ensure deliverables are adhered to, and monitoring the performance of the campaigns.
- Identify and foresee upcoming project challenges before problems surface. And if they do, mitigate and provide solutions in a timely fashion or escalate the matter before it becomes crucial.
The successful candidate should have:
- 1 – 2 years of experience from either a fast-paced creative, digital or social media agency. Fresh grads are welcome.
- Good to have a record of working with managing multiple projects at once
- Solid scoping, timelines and SOWs are essential
- Experience with working with internal teams and excellent communication skills
- Has a good grasp of timelines required for different types of production, ranging from short form videos, articles, including the creation and ideation process