Available for Eatbook, MSNews, Uchify, ZULA
What you will do:
- Go on shoot and edit videos
- Aid in the production of social media deliverables on Instagram and TikTok
- Take visually aesthetic photographs and come up with visually pleasing infographics to support our editorial pieces
You should possess:
- Have a relevant videography and photography portfolio
- Can shoot and edit both videos and photos (knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop will be a plus)
- Can also design and/or illustrate
- Have an aesthetic eye for content and an interest in what’s trending on Instagram and TikTok
All candidates will be required to submit a copy of your resume and portfolio link on our application form. Kindly note that applicants with a portfolio (e.g. videos or photos taken/edited) will be prioritised.
What you will gain:
The intern will undergo a holistic journalism experience at TSL, learning how to pitch ideas, research, attend media events, interview profiles, communicate professionally, etc. The intern will also pick up digital media skills such as SEO.