What you will do:
As a Video Producer Assistant at TSL Media, you will be involved in all stages of video production, from pre-production to filming and post-production editing. You will also be involved in ideating concepts for the selected YouTube channel, as well as Facebook videos. You should have experience with editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and have a good understanding of the YouTube content scene. We also value being able to stay ahead or up-to-date with online trends. At TSL Media Group, you won’t just be joining a team – you’ll be joining a community of creatives who are committed to making a difference in the digital media landscape.
- Be a part of an energetic, fast-paced team, conceptualizing and creating viral editorial and/or video content that drives the marketing objectives of a diverse range of clients.
- Develop and pitch innovative, creative ideas, effectively communicating the potential impact and value they can bring.
- Take charge of the organic content strategy for publications under TSL media group, tailoring approaches for different platforms.
- Constantly keep an eye on global trends and harness them to create viral organic content that resonates with diverse audiences.
- Enjoy the opportunity to be at the forefront of social media trends and digital content strategies, driving engagement and growth for both our clients and our own media platforms.
- Get hands-on experience in top funnel to bottom funnel marketing, providing a holistic understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Be a part of a company culture that values creativity, innovation, and personal growth, with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills.
The successful candidate should have:
- Meticulous & good eye for content/trending topics
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects
- Able to shoot & edit videos
- Basic production knowledge from storyboarding to filming and editing a coherent narrative